People have been asking “Can kuda virtual card be used for international transactions” Scroll down to learn more about the kuda virtual card.
Can Kuda Virtual Card Be Used For International Transactions
No, the Kuda virtual card cannot be used for international transactions. It can only be used to make payments in Nigeria. If you need to make an international transaction, you can use your Kuda physical card or you can use a virtual dollar card from another provider.
Here are some virtual dollar cards that you can use to make international transactions from Nigeria:
- Fundall: Fundall is a virtual dollar card provider that offers a dollar-denominated virtual card that enables you to make international payments without cross-border restrictions.
- Payoneer: Payoneer is a global payment platform that offers a virtual dollar card that can be used to make payments in over 200 countries and territories.
- WorldRemit: WorldRemit is a money transfer company that offers a virtual dollar card that can be used to make payments online and in stores.
When choosing a virtual dollar card, it is important to consider the following factors:
- Fees: Some virtual dollar cards charge fees for loading, making transactions, and withdrawing cash. It is important to compare the fees of different providers before choosing one.
- Currencies: Some virtual dollar cards only allow you to make payments in US dollars. Others allow you to make payments in multiple currencies. It is important to choose a card that supports the currencies that you need.
- Security: All virtual dollar cards should offer strong security features to protect your money. It is important to choose a card that has a good reputation for security.
I hope this helps! please don’t forget to comment below, i will reply as soon as possible.